Master the essentials of Photoshop CC and Camera Raw to make your images look their best. These tutorials cover photo editing, retouching, compositing, and much more.
Whether you’re an experienced creative professional or someone who recently purchased a camera, learning how to use Photoshop efficiently and effectively is the best investment you can make to get the most out of your images.
Along the way, you’ll learn the secrets of nondestructive editing with Camera Raw, layers, masks, blending modes, Smart Objects, filters, and more. Start watching to quickly get the professional results you’re looking for with Photoshop.
- Customizing Photoshop’s interface
- Resizing and resampling images
- Comparing raw and JPEG files
- An overview of Camera Raw
- Cropping and straightening
- Working with layers
- Transforming, distorting, and warping
- Taking advantage of Smart Objects
- Working with layer masks and blend modes
- Making selections
- Adding adjustment layers
- Retouching portraits, including skin, teeth, hair, and eyes
- Combining multiple images
- Working with filters
- Creating character, paragraph, and type along a path
- Shape layers and layer effects
- Painting in Photoshop
- Creating time-lapse videos and animated GIFs
- Working with video
- Sharing images
No Reviews found for this course.